- Rain prevents third warm-up game for Cuban baseball team in Chinese Taipei
- Cuban and German Deputy foreign Ministers discuss bilateral bonds
- US Legislators Favor Advancement of Relations with Cuba
- Cuba Foreign Ministry on Most-recently Thwarted Anti-Cuba Provocation
- Scientific Forum on Products and Services starts in Cuban Province of Holguin
The rain prevented the Cuban national team and the Taiwanese university squad from facing each other at the Intercontinental Stadium, as part of the friendly matches planned for the city of Taichung heading the 4th World Baseball Classic (WSB).
Cuba lost 2-4 to Taiwan at the Taichung Intercontinental Baseball Stadium, thus tying their warm-up series at one win each, before the World Baseball Classic (WBC).
Cuban Yunior Reytor won the silver medal this weekend in the men´s epee event of the Peter Bakonyi World Fencing Cup, based in Vancouver, Canada.
The Cuban National Road Cycling Tour will run today its seventh stage, with starting line in the province of Ciego de Avila and intermediate sprints in the towns of Jatibonico, Sancti Spíritus and Trinidad, as well as mountain prizes in Mirador and Topes de Collantes, both with category B.
Pedro Portuondo (Santiago de Cuba) won the second stage of the 4th National Road Cycling Tour with time of 3 hours, 9 minutes and 11 seconds, becoming thus the leader of the general individual classification.
The Cuban team that will attend next March the 4th World Baseball Classic (WBC) will receive today the flag that will accompany them to that event at Jose Marti Monument, in this city.
- Cuban outfielder Roel Santos says he will have great performance in WBC
- Cuban judokas didn't win any medals in Paris Grand Slam
- Cuban Despaigne to sign three-year deal with Fukuoka SoftBank Hawks
- Three Cubans included in All-Star Team of the Caribbean Baseball Series
- Cuban Marlies Mejias to attend the San Juan Tour