- Bruno Rodriguez Arrives in New York for UN Voting against U.S. Blockade of Cuba
- Cuban Company Acosta Danza Joins the Sadler's Well
- President of Portuguese Republic to Arrive in Cuba on Tuesday
- Cuban Film Esteban Competes in Festival of Huelva
- Minister of Health of Swaziland Satisfied with Work of Cuban Physicians
The Minister of Foreign Trade and Investment, Rodrigo Malmierca, informed today that Cuba will present on November 1st the third upgrade of its business portfolio, which includes a higher number of projects.
Representatives, diplomats and associations of several countries expressed themselves against the US blockade to Cuba while waiting for the UN General Assembly to reanalyze a resolution draft calling for an end to this policy, next October 26.
Specialists from Guantanamo´s National Insurance Company (ESEN by its Spanish acronym) assess the losses and damage to protected property of the population affected by Hurricane Matthew, to give timely and effective response to tens of thousands of beneficiaries.
The Provincial Defense Council in Holguin is speeding up the process to access to bank credits in its different branches aimed at helping those affected by Hurricane Matthew.