- Second Secretary of Cuban Communist Party delivers July 26 speech
- Information Note by the Cuban Ministry of Public Health
- The U.S. Venceremos Brigade Arrives in Cuba
- Raul Castro presides over main rally to mark Day of National Rebelliousness
- New Agreements to Benefit Ties between Cuba and Saudi Arabia
The Cuban Ministry of Public Health has informed about three new cases of patients with imported Zika virus, for a total of 25 on the island so far, according to the daily Granma newspaper.
A total of 52 students from the People's Republic of China, 51 in medicine and one in nursing, received on Wednesday at the Main Lecture Hall of the University of Havana their certificates as graduates from the capital's University of Medical Sciences.
The Canadian NGO Help Fight Ebola Canada (HFEC) acknowledged the important contribution of the Cuban government and physicians in the struggle against the global pandemic of Ebola with the handing over of the Friends of Africa Humanity Award, which was received in a special ceremony by the Consul General of Cuba to Toronto, Javier Domokos.
Cuba has carried out 360 cochlear implants, mainly on children and a total of 30 of these are hearing and visually impaired patients said Dr. Antonio Paz Cordovez, pioneer in the field.