- Rain prevents third warm-up game for Cuban baseball team in Chinese Taipei
- Cuban and German Deputy foreign Ministers discuss bilateral bonds
- US Legislators Favor Advancement of Relations with Cuba
- Cuba Foreign Ministry on Most-recently Thwarted Anti-Cuba Provocation
- Scientific Forum on Products and Services starts in Cuban Province of Holguin
Cuba's advances in the use of biotechnology for agricultural development, with results superior to many countries in the world, were highlighted during the second day of the first BioProcess Congress, which takes place in this city.
The William Soler Pedriatric Hospital in Havana has reduced infant mortality in congenital heart conditions from 3.5 per one thousand live births in 1980 to less of 0.5 since 2015 according to the institution's statistics.
- Advantages of Solar radiation to produce energy
- Exhibition on Cuba's biodiversity to open in New York
- First International Convention on Science and Innovation Kicks off in Havana
- Havana hosts World Science and Technology Congress
- Minister of Health of Swaziland Satisfied with Work of Cuban Physicians