- Havana's May Day Rally: An expression of Unity, History and Solidarity
- Esteban Lazo Heads May Day Rally in Santiago de Cuba
- Hundreds of Thousands of People Attended May Day Rally at Revolution Square
- Raul present at May Day Rally in Havana's Revolution Square
- Equatorial Guinea requests more Cuban assistance
The tenth imported case of a patient with Zika virus has been diagnosed, reads a note by the Cuban Public Health Ministry, the Granma newspaper reported on Friday.
The ninth imported case of a patient with Zika virus has been diagnosed, corresponding to a Cuban citizen living in the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela, a native of the municipality of Cotorro, Havana province, who arrived in the country on April 8.
It was diagnosed the seventh imported case of patient confirmed with Zika virus, corresponding to 36 years old Cuban collaborator, Comprehensive General Medicine specialist (MGI in Spanish), who arrived in the country from Brazil on March 22, and resident of No. 304 of B Street, between Calixto Garcia and Los Maceos in the city of Guantanamo.
Cuba has applied almost 85 million doses of anti-polio vaccine since February 26 th, 1962 ratifying the island as the first country in Latin America to eradicate the disease.