- Second Secretary of Cuban Communist Party delivers July 26 speech
- Information Note by the Cuban Ministry of Public Health
- The U.S. Venceremos Brigade Arrives in Cuba
- Raul Castro presides over main rally to mark Day of National Rebelliousness
- New Agreements to Benefit Ties between Cuba and Saudi Arabia
Cuba is and will be the spearhead of the revolutionary Latin American movement, while historic leader Fidel Castro is a icon of independence struggle, said Syrian President Bashar Al-Assad.
The Executive Director of UN Women organization, Phumzile Mlambo-Ngcuka will pay a visit to Cuba on Saturday to attend the Colombian Peace Talks and to meet with high-level Cuban government officials.
Representatives of Cuba, Mexico and the United States met in Mexico City July 5-7 to discuss maritime boundaries in the eastern Gulf of Mexico, also known as the Eastern Gap.
The First Vice-president of the Cuban cuncils of State and Ministers, Miguel Diaz-Canel, heads the Cuban delegation to the inauguration ceremony of the Expanded Panama Canal, which will take place on Sunday, June 26, in Cocoli, Panama.
Cuban Parliament president Esteban Lazo is meeting an official three-day agenda in Russia, which has thus far included talks on Wednesday with the President of the Russian Federation Council or High Chamber of Parliament, Valentina Matvienko, and several party leaders.