- Rain prevents third warm-up game for Cuban baseball team in Chinese Taipei
- Cuban and German Deputy foreign Ministers discuss bilateral bonds
- US Legislators Favor Advancement of Relations with Cuba
- Cuba Foreign Ministry on Most-recently Thwarted Anti-Cuba Provocation
- Scientific Forum on Products and Services starts in Cuban Province of Holguin
A US congressional delegation stressed the pace of current US-Cuba efforts towards the improvement of bilateral links, during a visit to Havana, where they were received by President Raul Castro.
Cuba's ambassador to Mexico, Pedro Nunez Mosquera said on Wednesday that he is proud of belonging to the first densely populated region in the world declared Free Zone of Nuclear Weapons, reported Cubaminrex website.
The president of the Cuban Baseball Federation, Higinio Velez said Wednesday in Havana that Cuba and the Major League Baseball are negotiating different issues, but details will only be released once both sides reached accords and define policies to follow.
The Center of Interpretation and Promotion of Coffee Culture Heritage Casa Dranguet in Santiago de Cuba received a donation of several equipment related to the tradition of coffee cultivation for its upcoming public exhibition.
US State Secretary candidate Rex Tillerson said he would suggest president-elect Donald Trump to veto any bill aimed at lifting the nearly-60-year long US economic, commercial and financial blockade of Cuba.