- Rain prevents third warm-up game for Cuban baseball team in Chinese Taipei
- Cuban and German Deputy foreign Ministers discuss bilateral bonds
- US Legislators Favor Advancement of Relations with Cuba
- Cuba Foreign Ministry on Most-recently Thwarted Anti-Cuba Provocation
- Scientific Forum on Products and Services starts in Cuban Province of Holguin
Copa Airlines Returns to Cuba’s Santa Maria key
HAVANA, Cuba, Aug 9 (acn) Panama’s Copa Airlines announced the opening of new flights to Cuba’s Santa Maria Key, in the north-central part of the island.
The company has scheduled two weekly flights to the Cuban tourist resort, which offers 12 thousand 500 hotel rooms under the all-inclusive modality.
Copa’s executive president Pedro Heilbron said that his company will also fly to Brazil’s Campinas locality, which along with Santa Maria Key will complete a network of 69 destinations in 30 countries of North, Central and South America, as well as the Caribbean.
Copa has one of the most modern fleets, made up of 94 aircrafts, 68 of which are Boeing 737 and 26 are Embraer 190.