- Rain prevents third warm-up game for Cuban baseball team in Chinese Taipei
- Cuban and German Deputy foreign Ministers discuss bilateral bonds
- US Legislators Favor Advancement of Relations with Cuba
- Cuba Foreign Ministry on Most-recently Thwarted Anti-Cuba Provocation
- Scientific Forum on Products and Services starts in Cuban Province of Holguin
Cuban anti-terrorist fighter Antonio Guerrero called for the continuation of the struggle for peace and love in order to wipe out hatred from the world.
The Cuban Five were not arrested for having committed any crime, but for being followers of a revolutionary process that has defended the dignity of our people, said Fernando Gonzalez, one of the five Cuban antiterrorist fighters who were unfairly imprisoned in the United States in 1998.
The official Web site of the Church World Service (CWS, http://www.cwsglobal.org), a religious institution with humanitarian purposes based in New York, U.S.A., issued on Thursday a press release on the visit paid by CWS President and CEO Reverend John L. McCullough to the Hero of the Republic of Cuba Antonio Guerrero in the federal prison of Marianna, Florida, where he's serving an unfair sentence for fighting terrorism.