- The World Voted against the Blockade of Cuba: the United States Abstains
- The United States Abstains in Voting against the Blockade
- The United States Announces it will Abstain at the UN in Voting against the Blockade
- Cuban FM Presents at the UN Resolution against the U.S. Blockade
- Cuba lost to Haiti in CFU Men´s U20 Finals
Cuban anti-terrorist fighter Antonio Guerrero called for the continuation of the struggle for peace and love in order to wipe out hatred from the world.
The Cuban Five were not arrested for having committed any crime, but for being followers of a revolutionary process that has defended the dignity of our people, said Fernando Gonzalez, one of the five Cuban antiterrorist fighters who were unfairly imprisoned in the United States in 1998.
The official Web site of the Church World Service (CWS, http://www.cwsglobal.org), a religious institution with humanitarian purposes based in New York, U.S.A., issued on Thursday a press release on the visit paid by CWS President and CEO Reverend John L. McCullough to the Hero of the Republic of Cuba Antonio Guerrero in the federal prison of Marianna, Florida, where he's serving an unfair sentence for fighting terrorism.